MBBCh(wits), FCOG(cmsa),MMed(wits),Masters Human reproductions(spain)(cumlaude),Certificate in Reproductive Medicine(cmsa)(cumlaude)
Dr Neelan is a Specialist Gynaecologist and Sub-specialist in Reproductive medicine and Endocrine. He has been a Obstetrician Gynaecologist for 11 years, and he is registered with the Health Professional Coucil and the College of Medicine of South Africa as a reproductive medicine sub-specialist.
He completed his undergraduate training at the University of Witwatersrand in 2003. He then went on to specialize in Obstetrics and Gynaecology and completed his training in 2010. After this he did a formal 2-year Sub-specialization at the University of Pretoria and passed his exams at the College of medicine of South Africa with Cum-laude. During this time, he also completed his Masters in the Biotechnology of Human reproduction through Valencia, Spain.
Dr Pillay has studied extensively locally and abroad (Indian, France, Turkey and Spain) to offer his patients the best possible treatments. He strives to provide excellence in the care of his patients in a compassionate, caring, kind and honest manner.
Dr Neelan is married and a father to 3 lovely girls.
As a Reproductive medicine and
Endocrine Sub-specialist his areas of expertise are:
- Investigations for male and female infertility(subfertility)
- All aspects of infertility(subfertility) treatment
- Ovulation induction
- Intrauterine insemination
- Invitro- fertilization
- Fertility enhancing surgeries
- Abnormalities with menses(periods)
- Polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS)
- Endometriosis + Adenomyosis
- Menopause + osteoporosis
- Premenstrual syndrome(PMS)
- Disorders of female puberty
- Contraception (for complicated issues)
What Gynaecological issues
does he not deal with
Female cancers | Female prolapse | Urinary incontinence